Recent Individual Articles
- Impact of High Fertilizer Prices and Farmers’ Adaptation Strategies in the U.S. Midwest
Tong Wang, Heidi Sieverding, Matthew Elliot, and Stephen Cheye
- The Carbon Intensity of Ethanol in California
Jeffrey K. O’Hara
- Foreign Interests in U.S. Agricultural Lands: The Missing Conversations about Leasing
Mykel R. Taylor, Wendong Zhang, and Festus Attah
- U.S. Broiler Growers Face Increasing Challenges on the Family Farm
Dennis Brothers, Paul Goeringer, and Jada M. Thompson
- Do Consumers Really Know What Cage-Free Is and What It Entails?
Vincenzina Caputo, Aaron J. Staples, Jayson L. Lusk, and Glynn T. Tonsor
- Is There Price Fixing in the U.S. Beef Packing Industry?
Yuliya V. Bolotova
- Formula for Disaster: Exploring the Links between Federal Policies and the Infant Formula Crisis
Andrew Muhammad, Jacqueline N. Yenerall, Karen L. DeLong, and Trey Malone
- Credits in California’s Offset and Biofuel Programs for Anaerobic Digesters
Jeffrey K. O’Hara, Irene M. Xiarchos, and Catharine Weber
- Will China’s Corn Imports Continue?
- American Agriculture Can Adapt to Climate Change-Induced Water Extremes
Gary D. Libecap and Ariel Dinar
- Global Avocado Boom
Kuan-Ming Huang, Zhengfei Guan, Trent Blare, and A. Malek Hammami
- Should Producers of Rainfed Wheat Enroll in Agricultural Risk Coverage or Price Loss Coverage?
Leann Westbrook, Dayton M. Lambert, Amy D. Hagerman, Lixia H. Lambert, Eric A. DeVuyst, and Chellie
Older Individual Articles